Today and tomorrow (12/26 to 12/27) you receive 10% off your entire purchase with code TREAT. See my affiliate link here!
Some of my favorites:
- One Love Organics Vitamin B Enzyme Oil Cleanser + Makeup Remover
- Osmia Organics Black Clay Facial Soap, Spot Treatment, Nectar Vital Rose Drops & Purely Simple Face Cream
- Dr. Alkaitis Organic Enzyme Exfoliating Mask (see IG post)
- Evolvh Shampoo and Conditioner (see my review)
- Innersense Hydrating Hair Masque, I Create Finish (hairspray) & Inner Peace Whipped Cream Texturizer
- Lily Lolo eyeshadow palettes and Big Lash Mascara
- Clove + Hallow Lip Velvet (to die for)
- Vapour Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation
- Pai Camellia and Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser (see my IG highlights)
- RMS Beauty “Un” Cover-up and Skin2Skin Foundation Brush
Exclusions are: Gift cards, sample program, bundle products, marked down items, all curated boxes including The Detox Box and The Best of Green Beauty Box as well as the following vendors: May Lindstrom, Vintner’s Daughter, and KYPRIS Beauty. Discount cannot be combined with any other promotions and cannot be used in conjunction with Detox Points or Gift Cards.
Today Cocokind is having their END-OF-YEAR SALE! Get 20% off all facial moisturizers, now through Friday. This is a great brand to introduce your teenage to green beauty or even yourself. I personally use many of their products! Their Chia Facial Oil was the recipient of the 2018 mindbodygreen Beauty Awards. If you want to check out their other products that I love check here!